There are different types of marketing and advertising strategies available in the market today. Some of them make use of conventional means that are low cost. The means that are used in this type of advertising are flash mobs, sticker bombing graffiti etc. One such advertising technique is Guerrilla marketing. This strategy is commonly utilized often in large network or localized fashion of individual cells. These are used to promote or convey an idea or a product. The guerilla marketing term was traced from guerrilla welfare that makes use of typical tactics so that the goal can be achieved. It is very well known that today’s market has become unforgiving as well as competitive. We have done case studies of it in the past. Therefore, it is very important to gather knowledge and make us of this type of advertising strategies. Know about what is Guerrilla marketing?
About Guerrilla Marketing
• This technique of building advertising strategies is commonly geared for a small entrepreneur and business.
• This is based on the psychology of human being rather than guesswork, judgment, and experience.
• The basic statistics to measure the business should be profits instead of sales. The marketer of the business must concentrate on the number of new relationships made on monthly basis.
• The marketer’s concentration should be on limited products and services. This will help the marketer to create an excellence standard in the market.
• The acute focus should be on the existing customers and get referrals from them.
Getting into More Details on Guerrilla Marketing
Whenever the Guerrilla marketers carry out campaigns they make use of combined marketing methods as Carol Tice shows. The concentration should be to cooperate with all other businesses instead of thinking about the competition. The marketers make use of current technologies like a tool so that the business can be built. The messages are made focusing on small or individual groups. The marketers make use of effective frequency in place of creation of new messages.